COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
During the course of registration for and/or using our services, we may collect some of your Personal Data. We might also store data concerning how you use our Website, for instance, the website from which you come from to reach our Website, the pages you view, changes you make to the data provided to us, details of the quotes you request and your transactions.
The Personal Data we may ask you to provide includes (without limitation):
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Age (birth date)
- Any messages if you write to us using the “contact us” form
- Your saving goals
- Your residency status/details
- Your income
- Details of the products you are looking for
- Education history
- Employment status and details
- Information related to any of the above
In addition, when you use the Website, we may automatically collect certain data which may, when combined with other information about you, constitute Personal Data. For example:
- attributes of the equipment or device you are using, such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, software and device identifiers;
- device locations, including specific geographic locations identified through GPS, Bluetooth or WiFi signals or other means;
- connection information such as the name of your mobile operator, ISP or other service provider, browser type and IP address;
- the website from which you have reached the Website;
- the Website pages viewed;
- details of the products and services on the site that you look at, information, tools and content available on our site that you use;
- links from our site that you click on;
- quotes you request from our Website;
- your transactions on our Website and details of any payments made by you;
- information related to any of the above.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE YOUR DATA
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed:
- within our Website;
- to third party service providers who are banks, brokers, lenders and other money and financial service providers whose products may be displayed on our Website from time to time and their service providers; and
- otherwise as required by law.
The personal information we collect from you may be used in some or all of the following ways:
- to allow you to access and use our free comparison services;
- to provide you with relevant product information;
- to enable you to access online application forms on third party external sites;
- to improve our overall service to you and other users, to analyze market trends and client demographics;
- to send you information concerning products and services which you may have expressed an interest in;
- to complete your registration on our Website;
- to contact you regarding any complaints, feedback, queries or requests;
- to facilitate investigation into any suspicious or illegal activity on the Website;
- for internal administrative and management purposes;
- where required by any act, statute, law, or regulation, or by the order
- of a government authority or a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction;
- such other purposes for which your consent has been obtained;
- to allow you to log into your personalized account on the Website; and/or
- any other purpose reasonably related to the aforesaid.
You hereby represent and warrant that the Personal Data provided to us is true and accurate and undertake to notify us of any change or alteration to the same. You will be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Website or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information.
When you sign in or subscribe at nemopersonalfinance.org, we may use the personal information you provide to us to send/contact you regarding marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. We will not use your Personal Data for direct marketing without your prior consent. Where relevant, we will allow our affiliates, subsidiaries and/or related companies to send relevant marketing materials to you, but will always obtain your consent before doing so.
We will always give you the liberty, at any time, to unsubscribe from marketing information by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your personal data confidential and not disclose or transfer such information to or allow access by any party except as follows.
In connection with the above purposes, we may share your Personal Data with other service providers that support our business, for example (without limitation) our IT and analytics service providers, back office support, business consultants, legal service providers and marketing service providers.
We and/or any of the third parties listed above may also be required to disclose your Personal Data to any court, law enforcement body, government department, regulator or industry body of any country where required by the laws or any other jurisdiction, or in response to a lawful request. We may also need to disclose your Personal Data to identify, contact or bring legal action against any person who may be causing damage to or interfere with our and/or any third party’s rights or property (whether intentionally or otherwise).
KEEPING YOU UPDATED REGARDING OUR SERVICES
From time to time, we may inform you via email, post, phone calls or by text of products, services and other offers we expect could be of interest to you.
IMPROVING OUR SERVICE
In order to ensure that the services we offer you continue to meet your requirements, we might ask for your feedback. Any feedback you give us will solely be used to improve our services to you and shall not be revealed on the Website.
THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND PRIVACY OF INFORMATION
COOKIES AND COLLECTION OF DATA
We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and to help us do this we record cookies. When users visit the Website, our servers will record information that browsers send. This includes but not limited to:
- IP Address;
- Browser type;
- Website visited before user came to the Website;
- What page user viewed on the Website; and/or
- Time spent on the Website
These cookies enable us to:
- provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website. It allows us to remember you when you revisit this Website. You can also access your previously saved quotes;
- study browsing habits on this Website. The more we understand what products you are interested in, the greater our ability to offer you customized solutions; and
- obtain information regarding the number of visitors to this Website and the pages viewed.
In most cases, cookies are deleted when you close your browser; these are referred to as session cookies. However, persistent cookies stay on your browsing device either until such time you delete them or they expire. By using this Website, you consent to us using cookies. Such use of data does not disclose any of your Personal Data, and we will not collect, process or use any of your Personal Data in this regard.
You can alter your computer browser settings to block or delete cookies. If you opt to block or delete cookies of the Website, you may not be able to access certain products or services and this could have an effect on the performance of the Website on your system (for example, banner ads may not display properly).
Using the above, nemopersonalfinance.org may use Google Analytics and Google Display Network features including advertising and remarketing. Please visit https://www.google.com/settings/ads if you want to opt out of these features.
SECURITY, STORAGE AND RETENTION
Keeping your data secure is important to us. However, no information transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Highly sensitive data, such as your credit card details, are encrypted to minimise the danger of interception throughout transit. However, while we try our best to safeguard your Personal Data, we cannot assure or warrant the safety of any data that you give us, and you do so at your own risk. We do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transaction and other communications made through the Website.
When you register an account with us, you will be asked to choose a password. It is your responsibility to keep your password safe, and not share it with anyone. We are not responsible for any transactions conducted by a third party that has logged in to your account using your password. If you suspect that your account has been used by someone other than you, please notify us straight away.
All Personal Data that has been collected from you will only be stored for a duration that is relevant to the purpose for which it was processed and for as long as permissible by applicable law(s), in any event no longer than necessary for purposes mentioned in the section above.
You may be required to complete a registration process as a part of your use of this Website. This may include the creation of a username and password. You should not disclose your username and password to anyone. If you choose to share your username and password with anyone, you are responsible for all activities undertaken on this Website using your username and password.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You have a right to request access to and correction of your Personal Data held by us.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
CONTACTING US ABOUT THIS POLICY